Friday 24 October 2014

Autumn lipsticks

Autumn lipstick 

So autumn is here once again and I have started to become a little more daring with wearing a dark bold lip, I think dark lips are an Autumn statement as I have seen many people work it. Although it is one of those things you have to spend time on to perfect or it could just go terribly wrong and won't look so good. As I have started wearing dark lips this Autumn, I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my favourite, good quality lipsticks.







Rimmel London (128 starry-eyed)

I really like this lipstick it is quite a matte lipstick although you wouldn't have thought it by the name, I don't find it to smudge and it's rather long lasting and doesn't dry my lips out, I think it would also be a great colour to wear for halloween!

M.A.C (Kanga rouge)

unfortunately I don't know which collection this came from but its a lovely shade of red for autumn/winter, again it's a matte lipstick, whenever I wear this I tend to apply it with a lip brush just so I have that neat edge,It's definitely long lasting but I find I have to apply a lip moisturiser before applying as It can sometimes stick to the dry parts on my lips, aside from that I love this!

Seventeen stay pout (Just a fling)

Now this lipstick I really do love, yup....another matte lipstick. I love this for when I don't really want to wear too much of a dark lip but still want an Autumn coloured lip. Its very long lasting as when I wear it I don't have to keep re-doing it. I find it to be moisturising and a gorgeous colour, great for those of you who aren't quite daring enough to go for a bold lip just yet!



Bella
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment